Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:52:17 +1000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg config

I could use some more detailed information on setting up Xorg- I have a
USB Shintaro wireless keyboard with integrated trackball, and a touch
screen which is not cooperating with my setup. I tried Xorg -configure,
and running xorgconfig, but it still can't seem to find the devices.

Another thing is I have disabled mouse for the console, but Xorg still
looks to /dev/sysmouse. I'm not sure if this is important or it can be
ignored in this case.

Cheers