Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:47:52 +0900
From:      "Rachmat Hidajat" <rachmat@canada.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LGY-PCI-TL

Hi all!!
I just installed FreeBSD(98) on my NEC PC9821 last week and I
want to use it for NAT. On board there is an Intel based (fxp) NIC
and it is working fine. Now I want to install the second NIC (Bufallo
LAN BOARD LGY-PCI-TL) which appears to be an NE2000
compatible with RLT 8029 chip. However, the FreeBSD doesn't
detect the presence of a new PCI hardware. What do I need to do
to make it works? I hope that I can run NATD before the end of this
year.
Thank you very much for your help.

PS: I am not a member of FreeBSD-Questions mailing list.

Best regards,
Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
Kobe, JAPAN
ICQ# 48201914