Date:      Sun, 17 May 2009 14:41:01 +0200
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
To:        "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: openjdk6 error in Locale

------------fDoHFHUzbFgWkG2JbUOAT5

Hi,

I sent this to the maintainer of the openjdk6 port, but thought it would
be good to share it with you to?

If I run the attached programm with port java/openjdk6 (b14 and b16) I get
this output.
displayname: Dutch
decimal: .
grouping: ,
dateformat: AD
displayname: Dutch (Netherlands)
decimal: .
grouping: ,
dateformat: AD

If I run it with port java/jdk16 I get.
displayname: Dutch
decimal: ,
grouping: .
dateformat: AD
displayname: Dutch (Netherlands)
decimal: ,
grouping: .
dateformat: AD

As you see the 'decimal' and 'grouping' are reverted. The last output is
correct for The Netherlands.
This is all on 7.2-STABLE/amd64.

Can you reproduce the problem? And does anybody know how can I fix it?

Cheers,

Ronald.
------------fDoHFHUzbFgWkG2JbUOAT5
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=

------------fDoHFHUzbFgWkG2JbUOAT5--