Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:49:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      Brennan Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: micq-0.4.6

I have been using micq for some time now but I have a request for an added
feature which I would find very useful.

There is already an option which displays the last message sent from a
given person, but it would be useful to simply enter "recent" and get all
messages which were sent recently.  The problem I am having is that I use
one SSH window to do pine, micq and programming.  When a message goes past
the height of the screen due to people logging on and off and such I may
not see any messages which came in while I was away.

With a GUI client you always have the message window open until you close
it.  I suppose that is the challenge of a text client.

I would be willing to assist in any changes as I have limited C skills,
but I may need a little help.  My skills are a bit rusty.

Brennan Stehling - software developer and system administrator
     for hire: http://resume.offwhite.net/
  my projects:
       home.offwhite.net (free personal hosting)
       www.greasydaemon.com (bsd search)