Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:15:02 -0400
From:      "Paul Missman" <missmanp@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   QB to C translator?

I have a program written for the QB 4.5 Basic compiler, which I'd like to
execute under FreeBSD.  I've about given up on the two Basic interpreters in
the ports collection.  Does anyone know of a QB to C translator that would
run under FreeBSD or Win95?  Then I could translate the program to C and run
it under FreeBSD, which would be considerably faster than an interpreter.

Thanks,

Paul Missman