Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:25:32 +0100
From:      "Martin" <raveboy@air-maxx.net>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: drac-1.11_2 on FreeBSD 5.0-p4

Hello,

qpopper with DRAC is broken on FreeBSD 5.0. Please see the output. I'm
looking foreward for the fix, becaue I need to install qpopper on this new
machine.

[root@sparta /usr/ports/mail/drac]# make
For databases compatible with other MTAs than sendmail, use:

WITH_POSTFIX=yes        (Postfix)
WITH_POSTFIX_DB3=yes    (Postfix with DB3 database maps)
WITH_EXIM=yes           (Exim)

Define WITH_FOREGROUND to make the rpc.dracd daemon stay in
foreground instead of detaching itself. This breaks the
startup script.
===>  Extracting for drac-1.11_2
>> Checksum mismatch for drac.tar.Z.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/mail/drac/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/drac.

Kind Reagrds,
Martin