From:      Chris Saylor <saylor@one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Serial Port speeds above 115200

I would like to switch to FreeBSD from Linux. In order to do this, I need
to have support for my Pacific CommWare TurboExpress 920 Serial Card that
connects to my ISDN T/A. It is an ISA PNP card with the 16750 UART. I have
searched the mail archives, Dejanews, and various places on the net. I
have also looked through sio.c on a friends FreeBSD box. I didn't see
support for speeds above 115200.

Does anybody know how I can get support for speeds above 115200. I am even
willing to purchase another serial card.

Thanks
--
Chris Saylor
saylor@one.net