Date:      02 Feb 2001 02:49:43 +0100
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update port: sysutils/gtar - 1.13.19

Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de> writes:

> > > Yes, but since we have no MASTER_SITE_ALPHA_GNU or such, this is
> > > an exercise in pointlessness.
> >
> > not yet, but I'm thinking to suggest to add it to bsd.sites.mk for some
> > time, now. how do you feel about this ?
>
> There's a total of... find... grep... seven ports that have an
> alpha.gnu.org master site.  That's hardly worth an entry in
> bsd.sites.mk.

in fact, there are some other ports which may be upgraded from
alpha.gnu.org and some added, such as findutils, paxutils, gnubg,
etc.

also, I'm thinking about making these ports as -devel as gtar should
probably be ? so, it is more easy to make the distinction between the
official release and development releases.

CC -ports

Cyrille.
--
home: mailto:clefevre@citeweb.net   UNIX is user-friendly; it's just particular