Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:27:15 -0600
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        green@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   getting OpenSSH

From what I can tell from the message archives and the makefile, it seems
like OpenSSH is fetched by CVS (I don't pretend to understand CVS; I use
CTM for system sources).  This means that I must have a connection to the
internet through FreeBSD to get the port, correct?  Is there any chance
this situation will be remedied soon?  (My network card isn't supported
under FreeBSD yet, so I have to use WinNT to fetch ports.  This usually
never poses a problem, but then usually the ports exist as gzipped files
somewhere.)

-David