Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 00:42:23 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Francois Kritzinger <ffkrz@iafrica.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Grammar error in FreeBSD Handbook

On 2002-05-26 11:13, Francois Kritzinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found a grammar error in the Handbook.
> In section 5.2.3, entitled "The Window Manager", paragraph 2, line 2, it reads:
>
> 	"what keystrokes to should use to move between windows"
>
> I just CVSup'ed my docs too, so this should still be there.

I have reworded that part to look a bit better ;)
It should shortly appear on the web site.
The revision that changed was 1.81 of file
doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11/chapter.sgml

You can check out the changes at:
http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11/chapter.sgml

> P.S. I hope this is the right place to send this sort of message to.

Yep.  Right place.
Thanks for letting us know.

--
Giorgos Keramidas    - http://www.FreeBSD.org