Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:13:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "LinuxExpo.Net Editor" <editor@LinuxExpo.Net>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exhibitor preview of Linux World

I could be really crude and post this message from you on our website, as
a reflection of your group, however I will choose to believe it is not a
reflection of the entire group. After all, Eric Raymond is a friend of
mine, and he helped you folks.=20

Speaking of sharp knives: Perhaps you don't know that Free BSD has a booth
at the Linux World Expo in NY. We were attempting to help promote your
organization, thus the letter. This was the contact we found on the
website, and did seem a logical place to send a question.=20

I guess I'll take a print out of your note and show it to the folks at the
booth and explain it's all we got as a response to an offer to promote
your group.

Kathy