Date:      Sun, 2 May 1999 15:07:06 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO DFE-650 and Latitude

> jrs> 1.  Is this card supported?  Is there another card I could use that would
> jrs> give me 10/100 and get to work?
> The latest SUPPORTED.CARDS in pao228 states it as supported, and
> there is an entry in pccard.conf.sample.

I know.....but it has a *13 after it.  I'm trying to install off of the
internet using the D-Link and the PAO boot floppies.  Should I be trying
to install using the cdrom then add the package later and try to cinfigure
it to work??

If anybody has a Dell Latitude what are your settings for your PCMCIA
Slots set up for??

JOHN