Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:25:30 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [NEWCARD] pcic_handle in pcic_{enable,disable}_socket

In message <200004031749.CAA42107@lavender.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp> MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro writes:
:   Warner-san, What plan do you have?

I hate to follow up this twice...

I've spent a few minutes looking into this.  I've managed to make it
boot.  I can insert and remove cards, but the CIS isn't mapping.  So
pccard_cis_scan can't really find anything...

So, that's the next step.  Making the CIS mappable.  This would
involve card_set_resource_attribute being implemented by pcic, like
the power interface we have now.  So that's what my short term plans
are.  If you wanted to implement this before I can get to it, I
wouldn't complain :-)

Warner