Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:59:44 +0100
From:      Fabrice Bardey <bardey@inforoute.cgs.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP aliasing

Hello from from France (hoping my english will be understandable !),

I am to choose an OS to install a web server and freebsd seems to be the
nicest ! But I would like to have informations about IP aliasing
features : First is it possible with freeBSD ? and then is it expensive
in terms of system resources ? (I mean can I easily set 10 or 20 ip
adresses to the same network interface with no problems ?)

Any help would be appreciated !

Nice day for everybody!

Fabrice Bardey