Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:05:43 -0400
From:      "Randy" <links@highimpactsites.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Our site and freebsd.org

Dear Freebsd,

I'm the webmaster of a free email service  website at
"http://www.fatmailbox.com" . I've collected quality links to other
similar resources on the Internet on my links page. I came across your
site and feel that it'd make perfectly fit in my collection of quality
links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a description at
http://www.fatmailbox.com/Resources.htm . I'd appreciate if you'd place
a link back to my site using the following link and description:

http://www.fatmailbox.com

Free Email Service Site

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you have any
other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards,

Randy