Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:34:09 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        nickliu@netcom.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Connect FBSD to Win95 with NE2000

nickliu@netcom.com wrote in message ID
<198001021513.PAA00840@nickhome.com>:
> I've sent the same message to hackers@freebsd.org but no response so I had to
> do this again to questions@freebsd.org.

Not surprising. Hackers isn't the forum for questions like this. And
it helps if you press return to break your lines up :-)

> I want to use the FBSD box as a geteway so I can connect to Internet through
> the FBSD box.  There is one modem inside FBSD box.  I know this requires a lo
> t of fixing of the configuration and address files.  Can someone give me a hi
> nt to jump start my project?

You'll need to either have 2 IP address allocated to you or do a proxy
type configuration. The first is easier (relatively).

> Maybe a book title or a FAQ?  Your help is much obliged.

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook is a good place to start (if you have
a web browser such as lynx or netscape).

Gary