Date:      Tue, 02 Feb 1999 16:16:32 PST
From:      "Nelson Ng" <lofujai@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-question@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Support for Japanese locale in FreeBSD 3.0

Hi,
  I'm trying to find the source file for the Japanese LC_COLLATE in
FreeBSD3.0.  I notice the LC_COLLATE for Japanese is just a symlink to
the ISO Latin LC_COLLATE in FreeBSD3.0.  If Japanese collation is not
supported in 3.0, I would like to get the source file for Japanese
LC_CTYPE and a copy of the LC_COLLATE for en_US as template, so I can
create my own verison for Japanese LC_COLLATE.

Thanks

Nelson