Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:05:27 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From:      Ed Vander Bush <ed@42interactive.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound device drivers?

Almost there.  I contacted Dell and in their archives for the 133 system I
have the on board sound device is found to be "16 bit Sound blaster Vibra
16s compatible"  I tried using pnpinfo but it only found ny metwork card
so I am assuming it is not pnp?  What drivers whould I want to use?  Are
these drivers on my system already or do I need to install them? I found
docs on compiling pnp devices for sound but nothing else.  Any direction
would be appreciated. Thanks,

ED