Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:37:16 +0000 (/etc/localtime)
From:      Assad Khan <assad@Mongoose.Protector>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with Reply

Hi,

   As many of you can see, I am sending this e-mail from my local machine
address which is not a valid e-mail alias. My question is how to specify a
special "Reply-to" address in pine so that when people reply to my
e-mails sent using this address, it gets sent to a valid e-mail address
rather than this one. I did it in netscape and its very easy. But I have
looked all over the place but can't seem to find out how to do this. I
looked at the pine man page more than once, I looked in the setup option
in pine and also read and re-read the .pinerc file to no avail. If it can
be done in another console based e-mail client then I would also like to
know how to do it in that. I will really appreciate any help.

Regards,
Assad Khan.

Please don't CC the reply to me.