Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 1996 19:32:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Scanner SOD <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sdr dying

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Bill Fenner wrote:

> In message <Pine.BSF.3.91.960329181235.8356A-100000@orion.webspan.net> you writ
> e:
> >all fine and dandy all day until 6 pm then all of a sudden sdr goes blank.
>
> "sdr" uses a different protocol than "sd".  Mark Handley runs an "sd->sdr"
> gateway in the UK, but it apparently went down the other day.  I modified
> my gateway to run in the wide area instead of the local area, until his gateway
> comes back up.
>
> I also modified "sdr" to actually listen itself to the "sd" address, so that
> no gateway will be needed in the future.  I have to wait until Mark gets back
> from vacation, though, to let these changes out.
>
>   Bill
Bill, I found my problem
Its MCI there upgrading and the machine that they gave me my tunnel on is
nuked till april 15th.
Anyone out there care to be gernous and throw me a tunnel until middle april?
:)
Someone out there can surely do that.
Thanks

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126
-----------------------------------| 500 West Kennedy Blvd., Lakewood, NJ-94945
   Turning PCs into Workstations   | E-Mail: scanner@webspan.net
===================================| SysAdmin / Network Engineer / Consultant