Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:10:06 GMT
From:      "Gordon Stratton" <tsr2600@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/115631: Re: PHP5 + oci8 consistently segfaults on script exit

The following reply was made to PR bin/115631; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Gordon Stratton" <tsr2600@gmail.com>
To: numisemis@yahoo.com
Cc: freebsd-database@freebsd.org, mi@aldan.algebra.com, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:34:54 -0700

 > On 9/13/07, Simun Mikecin <numisemis@yahoo.com> wrote:
 > Have those two cases (doesntexist and pdo_dblib) segfaulted without this patch?

 (CC'ing lists this time, my apologies)

 doesntexist segfaults without the patch for sure, I can't say for sure
 about pdo_dblib.. I never _saw_ it but it's possible that other modules
 were segfaulting first so it never got a chance to segfault. There is at
 least one case now where PHP does not segfault with the patch where it
 did before.

 Gordon