Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 1996 00:34:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      dlr <dlr@asylum.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN devices supported?

Terry sez:

|Is there a NetWare server ODI CAPI driver for the card?
|
|How about a 32 bit NDIS CAPI driver for the card?
|
|If the answer to either one is "yes", then you can use it under BSD,
|assuming you implement a kernel environment capable of accepting
|protected mode ODI drivers or protected mode NDIS drivers.
|
|This wouldn't be as hard as it sounds.

I`m picking up this thread with great interest as isdn is going to be
available realsoon here. I have a very stable environment running v2.0 with
ppp and a 28.8 modem, but, like most, i'm interested in more bandwidth.

Is there anyone who has an isdn card working with freebsd now and could we
make up a summary post of what is currently working and available? I'm
interested in what hardware works what software was used.

cheers,

dave