Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 11:11:22 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Rashid Karimov <rashid@rk.ios.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ahc 2940/3940 patched drivers

>	Can someone point to or/and probably tar the relevant files ( subj)
>	from /src/sys/*** .
>	I find it rather boring to ftp whole current tree just to
>	fix this particular problem.

Unfortunately, at times the driver changes to support/depend upon
new funtionality elsewhere in the kernel, so pulling the entire
sys tree is the only "safe" thing to do.  Just use SUP, and it
will take care of the "boring" part of retrieving the files.

>	Also , can someone point to the supfile for the "current" ?

freefall.FreeBSD.org/pub/sup/*

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations