Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:24:08 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Andrew <andrew@fandom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Important Note about ver3

> Important note is that we've (in Sydney) have had 3.0 on order from Walnut
> Creek for two months, neither we nor the book store which does regular
> business with Walnut can get any explaination. We can only assume that
> Walnut has not pressed any discs since 2.2.7

You should really contact someone at Walnut Creek CDROM when this
happens (orders@cdrom.com or sales@cdrom.com are happy to accept such
emails) since what we don't know about, we can't fix.  I've sent the
president of the company your mail and you should be receiving a reply
with a request for more information (the book store in question, the
manager's name there, any other names you can dig up, etc) shortly.

- Jordan