Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2008 06:49:37 -0700
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        yusuf =?iso-8859-1?Q?=F6zbilgin?= <ozbilgin@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd custom installation cd

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 04:47:57AM +0300, yusuf özbilgin wrote:
> I added kernel configuration as attachment.
>
> When I boot system via freebsd live cd
>
> at boot process

> hptrr: no controller detected.
> acd0:DVDR at ata2-master UDMA66
> ad16: 476938MB <Samsung HD501LJ CR100-12> at ata8-master SATA300
>
> then everthing is ok.
>
> but when I boot via custom installation cd;
>
> ad16 is not listed at boot screen. then saying no disk at fdisk section.
>
> I think there is missing kernel module but I couldnt find it.

This isn't enough information.  We need to see what ata8-master is
associated with, device-wise.  That means tracking it down like
this:

ata8-master --> ata8 --> atapciXX

We need to see the dmesg information for all of those.  Chances are the
disk falls under ata(4), but I'm not sure.

A brief glimpse shows your kernel configuration looks fine, although
incredibly bloated.