Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:08:14 -0400
From:      Steve Bertrand <iaccounts@ibctech.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mattr@eagle.ca
Subject:   Re: DJBDNS && IPv6

> - is there a special way that I need to use tinydns-conf to create a new
> 'server'
>
> - what should a proper v6 entry look like in the data file
>
> My research has told me that I should have new 'v6' type binaries in the
> ./bin directory, but I do not see those.

To answer my own question, and to ensure quality in the archive, thanks
to this:

http://tomclegg.net/djbdns-ipv6

I managed to solve my own question.

I had to:

# echo WITH_IPV6=yes >> /etc/make.conf

...and now I have:

-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  78 Aug 21 20:58 add-alias6
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  77 Aug 21 20:58 add-host6

...which is what I was looking for.

I don't know what ramifications leaving this in the /etc/make.conf file
will have on future ports, so if someone can answer that, it would be great!

Steve