Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 17:39:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Queen <brian@filoli.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   replies to list

I frequently see questions people ask that I would like to know the
answer to, but I never see the answer on the list.

I suspect the questions are being answered, but via private email.

For the benefit of students like myself, would it be OK to post the
answers to the list unless there is a pressing privacy issue?

This will also increase the utility of the mailing list archives which
currently have many good questions without the answers.

Brian