Date:      Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:03:43 +0100
From:      Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   hidecvsroot=1 is ignored (cvsweb 3.0.2)

Hello,

I'm using cvsweb 3.0.2-2 from the Debian distribution and I obtain a bug
(see also the bug-report at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=281826). The setting
hidecvsroot=1, which should hide the CVSROOT directory is ignored. You
can directly call this directory from the address-line in the browser
and it is also possible to get access, by clicking on the button "Change
options" in the web-interface[1]. Then CVSROOT is also shown. I don't
know, if this bug was fixed in a newer version, so I hope for your
response.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Regards,
Daniel Leidert