Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:12:36 -0400
From:      Sam Baskinger <sbaskinger@lumeta.com>
To:        Juergen Nickelsen <ni@jnickelsen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems installing JDK 1.5

We've seen JVM lockups during high contention Threading operations with
the jdk15 port. The same code succeeded when running under diablo-jdk.

I have precious little information on the details of the failure we saw
so I'm hesitant to toss the jdk15 port squarely under the bus without
more poking at the issue, but time just isn't on my side lately. :)

Perhaps this will jog the memories of others who can elaborate.

--
Sam Baskinger
Software Engineer

Lumeta - Securing the Network in the Face of Change
www.lumeta.com