Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 05:36:18 -0700
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        "Roberto Samarone Araujo (RSA)" <sama@supridad.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Email of FreeBSD security check

On Mon 04 Dec 2000, Roberto Samarone Araujo (RSA) wrote:
>     server1.mydomain security check output
>     server1.mydomais 12/03/00 22:00 system check
>
>            I would like to know what's the program that send this messages,
> where I can change to send this emails to another account and how can I
> control the out put of this messages.

The security output is done by /etc/security, the other one is done via
periodic(8) which you can easily change/view by looking at
/etc/periodic .. You can learn more about this by typing "man periodic"
(no quotes)

They're just simple shell scripts and it's quite easy to modify and add
your own.

HTHH,
Chris