Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:44:09 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        adrl@whoweb.com
Subject:   [Fwd: tcp_extensions]

--------------4D0A83F0939CFA6F843617C6

I may be wrong in asking my isp to see if they have a fix for the
tcp_extensions for their equipment.. However I am not technical enough
to respond back to the isps reply which follows.
I've installed communicator 4.05 and running tcp extensions on my
end I still cannot get to sites like www.freebsd.org.
So I have to disable tcp_extensions.
Here is the email that has passed between us.

Thisis what I sent him from the FreeBSD FAQ search ******

This is what I asked him ******