Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:58:25 -0700
From:      "Lior Elazary" <elazary@netlimtied.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   setting samba for windows95

Hello. I have a freebsd 2.1.5 box running samba. I am trying to set up
windows 95 to connect to the samba server but with no luck. I think that
the server is running becuse I can use the samclient from any computer. I
have a dial up account that I am using with the windows 95 that is not
connecting to the smb server. I also look at samb web pages and the man but
did not found any information on how to set up windows95 to work with
samba. I will appreciate any help,
Thank you
	Lior Elazary
	elazary@netlimited.net.