Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 1996 20:32:22 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   dgb driver with interrupts

I was looking over the dgb.c (driver file), and noticed that there is some
skeleton work for using the driver with interrupts. However, its been
effectively commented out with the #ifdef 0. Is it possible to switch this
driver to use interrupts, instead of polled io? And if so, should I expect
it work/what are the changes?

I'm curious, because I'd like to use 3-4 of these boards in a PC to do
some SLIP and PPP testing, and would be looking for optimal throughput.

Thanks.
	-Brian