Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:09:51 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dgilbert@dclg.ca
Cc:        l.ertl@univie.ac.at
Subject:   Re: ath0 driver

In message: <16177.30519.604891.920482@canoe.velocet.net>
            David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca> writes:
: >>>>> "M" == M Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> writes:
:
: M> The ath driver doesn't work with broadcom hardware.  You will need
: M> to write your own driver, or find someone else that can write a
: M> broadcom one for you.
:
: OK ... so slap me down... Geez.  It certainly has been discussed that
: the PCI vendor doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the
: chipset.  Simple question ... so many snarky answers.

It is a frequently asked question, so maybe I've gotten a little
snarky about it.  Please accept my appoligies.

Warner