Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:24:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        Darren WIebe <dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good c newbie documentation

The best advice I can give you is to experiment as much as possible, if you
see an example in a book or a page,  try it out. Make a directory, and when
you learn something, document whatever it is, and an example of it, eg,
getenv() you just learned how to use, document it in getenv.c with an
example, so if you forget something at a later date, you can go back and
refrence it. Ive been doing this for a few months, and it helps.