Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:46:37
From:      "Aaron Hill" <hillaa@hotmail.com>
To:        paulo-prior@clix.pt
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I have some problems with my PC...

>From: Paulo Prior <paulo-prior@clix.pt>
>To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
>Subject: I have some problems with my PC...
>Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:14:35 +0000
>
>I use to get a lot of "blue screens" and i donīt know why! Hereīs a file
>with some examples:
>My PC is a PIII 650Mhz with 160Mb

list for the submission of questions about the FreeBSD operating system.

To try fixing the problems you're experiencing you could do the following...

- Contact the shop/supplier who you got the PC from.
- Search here: http://support.microsoft.com
- Download anything critical from here: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
- Remove/swap some memory and see if you can isolate something faulty.
- Install FreeBSD. http://www.freebsd.org

Regards
Aaron Hill