Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 02:09:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   X11R6.3 / Broadway?

Just curious if anybody had checked out the "Broadway" release (a.k.a.
X11R6.3) yet! Seems pretty cool.. except the picture of M$ Explorer on the
web site ?#!

Also, is there a port of the latest xterm? I've been trying to get mutt to
work in color, but to no avail. I'm guessing maybe my copy of xterm is out
of date (from the octoer snap, just upgraded to 2.2-GAMMA, but I don't
think xterm was touched..)

TIA,
-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@quickweb.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		   http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark
 Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity
 for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that
 suffering reaches its supreme point.  -- Arthur Schopenhauer