Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 2014 13:31:56 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg equivalent of "pkg_info -R"

Hello.

This question was asked before, but I could find no answer...

I used to get a list of installed ports depending on a port with
"pkg_info -R xxx".

Now I'm trying pkgng out and, amongst other difficulties (sorry, but I
think documentation about pkgng is still not sufficient), I can't seem
to find an equivalent command.
I know "pkg info -r xxx", but this will just list ports which *directly*
depend on xxx. I could find no way to get indirect dependents too.

Is there something I'm missing? Any additional utility I can install?

  bye & Thanks
	av.