Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:15:32 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   netatlak problems ?

Hi all, I have noticed when I run netatalk, and shanty-light, that if I
mount a dir and then unmount it, I looses access to the dir which was the
mount point.

The dir I am mounting to is in /usr/home/Mxxx/Temp
I can make the directory , mount to it, then once I have unmounted it, if I
do a ls -l I get I/O errors on that dir and can not do anything to it

Netatalk is accessing the user home dir and shanity light is redirecting the
temp subdirectory to a win98 drive on another machine.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Kathy.