Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 1995 12:53:34 +0900 (JST)
From:      Atsushi Murai <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone else see this with ijppp?

>  > First off, I'm no longer using ijppp in "auto" mode as it has this
>  > tendency to want to dial and leave the link logged in for hours at a time,
>
> Before I switch to ISDN, about 1.5 months ago, iijppp was working in auto
> mode. If there is a bug with iijppp not disconnecting an idle  line
> when operating in "auto" then it should be fixed.

Original iijppp has this fatal bug and befor bring it to -current
(this year March), I did fix it. Currently I also one of user iijpp on
FreeBSD -current and 1.1.5.1 with auto mode through ISDN TA every day.
it's never occured ;-)

> 	Amancio

Atsushi.
--
Atsushi Murai                                       Internet: amurai@spec.co.jp
System Planning and Engineering Co,.Ltd.            Voice   : +81-33833-5341