Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:39:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Michael Class <michaelc@tmbbobmc.bbn.hp.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: oji-plugin with patchset 4

Hello Greg,

with the following pre-patch-clause in the Ports-Makefile, your
patch applies cleanly to the tree:

pre-patch:
        @cd ${WRKDIR} &&  \
        ${MKDIR} -p j2sdk1.3.1/ext/plugin/oji-plugin/include/bsd/jdk12 && \
        ${MKDIR} -p j2sdk1.3.1/ext/plugin/oji-plugin/include/solaris/navig5/priv
ate && \
        ${PATCH} < ${WRKDIR}/jdk131.patches

With regards to your second questions if setting the right environment
variables would have solved to build problem of the plugins? I am still
looking what the "right" values of which variables would be.
But I am sure that I can come up with something.

I will let you know as soon as I have a working set of variables.
It's definitely more then what is described in the BUILD-File.

Michael