Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:13:17 -0500
From:      Jason Lixfeld <jason+lists.freebsd@lixfeld.ca>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   make Buildworld + make buildkernel errors -current

--Apple-Mail-1-385749898

Ok, I've been trying for the last 24 hours to get a custom kernel and
make buildworld to run.

Make buildkernel KERNCONF=ESHARA is giving me issues with accf_http.
Some reading  (including a post yesterday re: CFLAGS+= -fPIC per
default?) suggested CFLAGS -fPIC in /etc/make.conf  which hasn't
helped.  Attached is the make output.

--Apple-Mail-1-385749898

Make buildworld has problems with libpam.  Some reading suggested
CFLAGS -O2 in /etc/make.conf which hasn't helped.  Attached is the make
output.

--Apple-Mail-1-385749898

Does this stuff ring a bell for anyone?  Anyone have any bright ideas?
:)
--Apple-Mail-1-385749898--