Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yohan <yohanphilip@yahoo.com>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

gleb ..

both are loaded at boot ... here is the kldstat output
.. ng_ppp.ko is shown bcos im using ppp to connect as
mpd isnt working.

ive done mpd by the book .. but i still get the output
i sent you last time .. also could you give me a
pointer as to how i could get natd working with mpd

regards

Yo

Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1   10 0xc0100000 30db84   kernel