Date:      Sat, 5 Jul 1997 16:46:03 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        timp@orion.ab.ca (Tim Pushor)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newer LINUX emulation mods?

Tim Pushor stands accused of saying:
> Hello,

G'day Tim.

> I am currently running FreeBSD-2.2.2-RELEASE and the linux-lib-2.4
> package for Linux emulation. I am currently running several Linux apps &
> utilities, but am having problems with a couple, i.e. Netscape
> Communicator & JDK 1.1.1. What I am wondering is if there is any newer
> Linux emulation code out there that I can patch my system with?

Without any idea what sort of problems you're actually having, it's
hard to know what one can do for you.

There certainly isn't any "code out there" in the fashion that you
mean, but there's plenty of help available if you're willing to give
us some more detail, and if we can identify anything that needs to be
fixed, such code might well be forthcoming.