Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:59:24 +0000
From:      "Tony Simaz" <ajs@garcon.qtm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP Scanjet

I have looked through the faq'a and other resources on the net but I
haven't been able to find any references to using scanners under
FreeBSD.

I have a HP Scanjet 4c with a SCSI interface and I was hoping to use
it with FreeBSD.

If there is some third party software out there that I don't know
about could you point me in the right direction.  I have gotten
pretty well fed up with MS and would hate to have to keep a windows
machine around just for this scanner as I am in the process of
replacing all my windows with FreeBSD.

Thanks...Tony...
Good Judgment, Well that comes from experience.
Experience, Well that comes from bad judgment.