Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 18:17:02 +0200
From:      MIkE <psyke@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libmng

thanks that solve this problem, but not the whole damn galeon-compile think.....

so I tried another way:
downloaded the actual ports-tree via cvsup
and now the checksums and the destination from the source-files are corect;
but now galeon says:
 In file included from mozilla.cpp:69:
 ProgressListener2.h:22 nsIProgressDialog.h: No such file or directory

so, I looked arround on my hard-disk,
and yeah, make is write: no nsIProgressDialog.h......
hmmm, but I couldn't find out where to get it.....

is this a failure in the ports-tree,
or am I to silly for that????

MIkE

PS: that was a long hard day, but with little steps I am checking out
how BSD works....