Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:41:28 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does le(4) have a maintainer?

In message <81143.967475973@axl.fw.uunet.co.za> Sheldon Hearn writes:
: Does the le(4) device have a maintainer?  I ask because 3 different
: people have reported that it's unuseable since 4.0-RELEASE (see PR
: misc/18641).  If there's nobody to step forward and maintain the driver,
: we should probably add an entry about it to the release notes for
: 4.0-RELEASE and 4.1-RELEASE, both of which currently claim to support
: the le(4) hardware.

I'm not aware of any.  I do know that the fe driver, which is also
broken in 4.x, does have a few patches floating around to make it
work....  The FE cards were popular in Japan a while back.

Warner