Date:      06 Mar 2003 19:33:04 -0500
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with FreeBSD port of Gringotts

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 14:14, Anders Nordby wrote:
> Did you build gringotts from ports?
Yep, sure did ..

> Do you have ports/files/patch-grg_safe.c?
-$ ls -al /usr/ports/security/gringotts/files/patch-grg_safe.c
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  876 Feb 18 18:14
/usr/ports/security/gringotts/files/patch-grg_safe.c

> What version of gringotts do you have?
v1.2.3 .. Installed it from latest ports ..

> How about you try to delete your ports tree and re-cvsup it.
I tried that, didn't help .. ;/

> I'm unable to reproduce this. The patch patch-grg_safe.c takes care of
> this issue, and it's been in the tree since the port was added.
Well, I've got that patch, but I still get the exact same error .. I
installed from ports using command "make install clean" ..

> Oh, and, you're not supposed to run gringotts as root. :)
Of course not, that's why I want to avoid doing it that way ;p

Thanks for your help,
--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>