Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:04:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hangs on boot.

Hello. I am using FreeBSD 4.7 right now and was
wondering something. In my /etc/rc.conf file I made
sendmail_enable="YES" sendmail_enable="NO" and when I
boot the system hands for a few minutes at the most
when trying to start the sendmail daemons. Is there a
way to stop the system from hanging at boot time?
Please Cc: c_bryan@bellsouth.net (I can't send e-mails
from my POP account to the mailing list for some
strange reason) thanks in advance.