Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:00:50 +0100
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        Ralf Folkerts <ralf.folkerts@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: open source graphics card

Ralf,

On 03/16/07 11:38, Ralf Folkerts wrote:
> there's the "Open Graphics Project"
>
> http://wiki.duskglow.com/tiki-index.php?page=AboutOpenGraphics
>
> Unfortunately I haven't heard much news from them for quite a while now :-( So I'm not sure if the Project "stalled".

I haven't been aware of such a project. The project goals don't
sound that bad but I guess you're right about the current project
status. The last blog entry has been in 12/2005.

On the other side, the site statistics do show an impressive
interest in a project like that. 10k page hits per day is not that bad!

Greetings,

Volker